Wednesday 13 March 2019

So many questions!

Flooding through the forest, filling it completely with thick, wet, heavy, fog.



Did you see it there? Did that flash of colour grab your eyes as it passed?

It is quiet here in the forest in the thick fog. Can't even hear a pin drop. Another flash! This time it is light. What was it? That shape which briefly glanced off your awareness.

What were you thinking?

What was the first thing you that crossed your mind today? How about the 38th thing? Can't remember?

Bird
Elbow
Lorry
Owl
Weather

Now count backwards from 70 by threes
70
67
64
61
58
55
52
49...

What was the first street you lived on?
Can you draw a house?
How about a clock?
Who is Prime minister?

Can you hear me? Squeeze my hand.

Hold my hand, please. I am frightened. What was that flash? Was is lightening? Was is headlights?

Oh! Dizzy, that is unpleasant. Did the whole world move three inches to the left?

Gee! The ground is so close!

Oh! That was unexpected. Where did these people come from? Who are they?

Feathers
The 38th?
Slow down!
Junction road?
Oh yes! I'll draw dads truck in the driveway.
Eyes, three i's are three, roman numerals. I know those.
It will be a frosty morning in Abbots ford!

WHY ARE YOU YELLING?

70
70 minus three is 73
No!
MINOS... Greek isn't it?

And now she says it again...

Can you hear me?! Squeeze my hands!
Good girl!
Do you know where you are?
Who is the Prime minister? (What day of the week is it?)
What is the date?
Can you tell me what happened?

If I make her laugh I may just get away with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment